Many thanks to all our wonderful customers in 2023 - Hope to see you again next year!
Welcome to Falcon Blueberries
Located in Simcoe, Ontario Falcon Blueberries is a family owned blueberry farm that has earned a reputation for growing and supplying superior quality farm fresh blueberries. We take pride in what we grow and our commitment to friendly customer service and wholesaler relationships.
Whether you’re coming to pick your own blueberries for some family fun or purchase them ready-picked, we want you to feel you’ve chosen the best when you “pick” us!
Providing the community with healthy, farm fresh blueberries since 2015.
At Falcon Blueberries, we have four varieties of highbush blueberries for you to choose from – all of them delicious of course! All our blueberries are hand harvested to ensure you get the best quality.
NEW! Falcon Blueberries are proud to announce that we now grow and sell garlic as well!
Berries are medium to dark blue, very large, firm, aromatic, with good flavor.
Plants are vigorous, upright, open and hardy. Berries are light blue, large, very firm, with a good, slightly tart flavor.
The fruit is medium size, firm light blue and has good flavor. The bush is vigorous, upright, winter hardy and productive.
The Blueray is a mid-season berry. The fruit is medium sized with long stems.. The bush is vigorous and upright.
Consumption of blueberries has been linked to health benefits including a reduced risk of cancer, increased insulin response, a reversal in age-related memory loss, and lowering blood pressure.
- Do not wash the blueberries before freezing.
- Place dry, unwashed berries in freezing containers or plastic bags. Seal and freeze. The berries will freeze individually and make for easy measuring and removal.
- If you buy the berries in a pint box, simply wrap the box tightly in cellophane to make it airtight, or slip it into a resealable plastic bag (squeeze out as much air as possible). Then freeze.
- When using frozen blueberries in your baking, do not thaw them. Always add them frozen so they will not “bleed” in your baked goods.
- Refrigerate the blueberries soon after picking to increase the shelf life.
- If refrigerated, fresh-picked blueberries will keep 10 to 14 days.
- Do not wash the blueberries until just before eating or using in your recipes to prevent berries from becoming mushy.
- Unwashed blueberries will stay fresh for up to two weeks in the refrigerator if kept dry.